Retail training expert Tom Jennings offers regional training opportunities. Now your staff can reap the benefits of a custom onsite training session with Tom Jennings, author of the WFCA's "Tom's Tips" video series. You can choose from the the topics below or the "Installation for Salespeople" one-day class. Limited dates are available. Please contact Tom Jennings for pricing and availability. Email Tom or call 785-423-1212
Topics for the Sales Courses Include:
- The only price that matters
- Focus on segments where you excel
- Marketing to a values driven customer
- The difference between promotional pricing and discounts
- I know best what my customer needs
- Price vs cost
- Know the products your installers are using
Topics for the Installation for Sales People:
Bring our classroom to you! Tom Jennings offers custom on-site training for your sales staff. When your staff attends this one day class, every member of your business will benefit.
STORE OWNERS AND MANAGERS:
- Better trained sales staff mean fewer costly mistakes.
- Better trained sales staff mean fewer disappointed customers (who always want to talk with you!).
- Better trained sales staff mean greater profit opportunities.
- Better training means greater self-confidence.
- Better training means greater close rates.
- Better training means greater accuracy resulting in fewer reduced commissions and increasedcustomer referrals.
- Better training results in improved relationships with the installation department.
- Better training results in fewer misunderstandings and delays with the customer.
- Better training results in fewer call backs and return trips.
- Better training results in improved relationships with the sales department.
And best of all, the real winners will be your customers. Better training means that their purchases will be performed with a greater degree of professionalism and with fewer disappointments. Since customers are going to talk always, wouldn't it be better of they said positive things?